ARCHIVED TOOLS FROM AEP
ALCOHOL POLICIES IN THE U.S: HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 50 STATES
Designed as a tool for public officials, policymakers, law enforcement and alcohol beverage control authorities, this report provides information on patterns and trends of selected alcohol policies around the country, and on the status of the policies in each state as of January 1, 2000.
Click here to see the report.
PUBLIC OPINION SURVEYS
We conducted a national opinion survey of U.S. adults to assess levels of public support for a variety of public policies pertaining to youth access to alcohol. Click below to see the Summary Report and Charts/Appendices.
SAMPLE ORDINANCES FOR REDUCING YOUTH ACCESS TO ALCOHOL
Via the links below, include model ordinances for reducing youth access to alcohol.
- Keg Registration
- Noisy Assembly
- Open House Assembly
- Alcohol Restrictions in Certain Areas
- Exterior Parking Lot Lighting
- Special Event Licenses
- Responsible Beverage Server Training
- Server Licensing
- Employment of Minors
- Compliance Checks/Administrative Penalties
- Banning Home Alcohol Deliveries
- Warning Signs Posted at Alcohol Establishments