We have created a manual, videos, and case studies. See the links below to access these resources.
In collaboration with our community partners, we have developed a manual for agencies interested in learning more about POLD and how to implement it. You can download the POLD manual here.
We have developed videos covering different POLD-related topics. See descriptions and links below.
- We have created two videos of how POLD can be used in your community
- POLD Data Collection Example: Traffic Stop
- Using POLD data in a conversation with a retailer
- We have created four videos that describe the components of POLD implementation that our team has identified:
- Startup: Setting up the structures and processes to ensure full POLD implementation.
- Data Collection: Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the POLD data.
- Stakeholder Awareness: Keeping key people and agencies informed about POLD.
- Follow-up: Using the POLD data to reduce overservice of alcohol.
- We have created several short video clips of testimonials and answers to frequently asked questions about POLD.
POLD Case Studies
We have developed case studies using in-depth interviews to describe how various agencies have implemented POLD. You can access the case studies on this page.